Astraada DRV-24 is a series of general purpose inverters that can control motors in the power range 0.4 ~ 110 kW, both in scalar and sensorless vector mode.
In the range of low power (0.4 ~ 2.2 kW), the devices have a small, compact housing known from the DRV-22 series with an integrated control panel, which allows mounting on a DIN rail and attaching the recommended C3 category EMC filter. .
Inverters with a power of 4 ~ 110 kW have the same design as the DRV-23 series, with a removable control panel and a built-in C3 category EMC filter as standard.
Astraada DRV-24 inverters have a built-in safety input STO (Safe Torque Off), which enables the activation of the safe stop procedure of the device. The use of the STO input reduces the need for additional control elements, and thus simplifies the structure of the drive system and reduces its costs.
- motor control methods:
- vector without feedback (SVC - Sensorless Vector Control)
- scalar U/f
- Safe torque off (STO) function
- built-in I/O: 4xDI, 1xHDI, 2xAI, 1xDOY, 2xDOR* , 2xAO* (*for models <4kW 1xDOR, 1xAO)
- positive/negative logic inputs
- RS-485 interface with Modbus RTU
- Ethernet interface with Modbus TCP using an optional converter
- 30 months warranty
Why Astraada DRV-24 frequency inverters are a safe investment:
- Features Safe Torque Off (STO)
- Each device has a 30-month warranty
- ASTOR Technical Support Engineers will be happy to help with implementation and installation
Why choose us?
- Many tutorials which help to start the inverter
- Each device can be rented and tested before buying
- "You gain with ASTOR" program - when you buy the equipment, you get Technical Support or additional discounts in the online store
|Control method||Vector (SVC)
|Types of engines||Asynchronous|
|Supply voltage range (Un ±15%Un)||400 VAC three-phase|
Rated output current
|The output frequency||0 ÷ 400 Hz|
|Keying frequency||1 kHz ÷ 15 kHz|
|Maximum starting torque||150% at 0,25Hz (SVC)|
|Overload current||150% In for 60s
200% In for 1s
|Working temperature||-10°C ÷ 50°C|
|Inputs / Outputs (I/O)|
|Discrete inputs||5 (1 HDI)|
|Analog inputs||1 (0-10V, 0-20mA)
1 (-10V ÷ 10V)
|Analog outputs||2 (0-10V, 0-20mA)|
|Safe torque off (STO) function||SIL3 PLe CAT.3|
|Supported communication protocols||Modbus RTU (RS-485)
Modbus TCP (Ethernet) with a converter
|Built-in EMC input filter||Yes (complies with IEC61800-3 C3)|
|Built-in brake module||Yes|
|Built-in control panel||LED (can be put out as a remote panel)|
|Copying parameters via external panel||-|
|More important functions||
Documentation and filesDRV-24 extension manual of STO_V1.0 (386.10 KB) Astraada DRV-24 Operational manual v1.3_6 (5.37 MB)
Write Your Own Review
Do you need help? Contact us. We will be happy to answer all Your questions.